The Swami Dayanand Charitable Education Foundation is offering up to 200 scholarships Merit-Cum-Means Scholarships to meritorious students pursuing Engineering / Medical / Architectural Courses in India. Indian students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
The scholarship program provides financial and other assistance to economically underprivileged students pursuing professional engineering and Medical courses in India. 30% of total scholarships offered are reserved for women candidates.
The Swami Dayanand Charitable Education Foundation (SDCEF) is to help exceptionally talented but poor students in India to become engineers.
The foundation awards scholarships to the students who have overcome the adversity of their family’s circumstances to be among the top rankers in national level common entrance tests, based on which they have secured admissions to quality engineering/medical colleges.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in the fields of Engineering/Medical/Architecture students.
Scholarship Award: 30% of total scholarships offered are reserved for women candidates. 200 scholarships are offered for Engineering/Medical/Architecture students.
The details of Scholarships is given below:
|S.NO.||Scholarship||No. of Scholarship||Scholarship Amount (Per Annum)|
|1||Smt. Shyam Lata Garg Scholarships||40||Rs. 25,000|
|2||Sh. Anand Swarup Garg Memorial Scholarships||40||Rs. 22,500|
|3||Sh. Ram Lal Gupta Memorial Scholarships||40||Rs. 20, 000|
|4||Smt. Shanti Devi Memorial Scholarships||40||Rs. 17,500|
|5||Sh. Ram Ji Lal Memorial Scholarships||40||Rs. 15,000|
Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Students pursuing full time/regular courses in the institute/College recognized by the AICTE/State Education Board/MCI.
a) Engineering: Candidate should be a graduate engineering in IITs or NITs.
b) Medical: Candidate studying Undergraduate medical courses in the Govt. College for which they have taken admission by passing Competitive Examination conducted by Central/State Boards. A proof of rank will be submitted for applying for scholarships.
c) Architecture: Candidate should be studying in the Govt. College for which they have taken admission by passing Competitive Examination conducted by Central/State Boards. A proof of rank will be submitted for applying for scholarships.
- Candidate must have secured 70% marks in 12th class.
- The scholarship is opened to all years of UG courses.
- Grade Point Average should be at least 6.5 in 10 points scale system.
- Gross annual income of a family of the candidate from all sources should not be more than Rs. 4.00 lacs per annum. Students having lowest family income shall be given preference in the ascending order. Income certificate should be got issued by appropriate civil authorities of the State/UTs/Central Governments whose details have been specified under the head ‘Submission of Documents by Applicants’. Any Affidavit submitted as Income Proof shall not be accepted.
- The age limit of the applicant is maximum 25 years as on 1st of October, 2016 for the Academic Session.
- The candidates should not be availing or intend to avail any other financial assistance/scholarship from any other source.
Nationality: Indian students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply: The required documents in a sealed cover should be sent by Speed Post or Registered Post only Vacancy at designated address and reach us on or before 25th October 2016. Documents received after the due date shall not be accepted. All the applicants should submit the required documents along with a print out of the Registered Online Application Form duly signed for scrutiny/verification. The application must be verified by the Dean/Principal/Head of the institute. (or the students may attach Bonafide certificate). Documents to be submitted with the application form:
a) A copy of 10th and 10+2 mark sheets.
b) A copy of Rank card of entrance examination
c) Copy of Fee Receipt submitted by the student or Admission letter, in the case of a student who has taken admission this year.
d) Two recent passport size photograph was taken in last six months.
e) Certificate of family income / BPL certificate / Certificate from local panchayat office for proof of annual family income / ITRf) Copy of ration card or ID proofs of parents.
Application Deadline: Last date for filling online application: 15th October 2016
Last date for submission of application form by post: 25th October 2016.