We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Payable Supervisor
Reference Code: 20387396
Employment Fraction: Full Time
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintains accounts payable voucher register, cash disbursement journal and supporting schedule. Keeps complete and accurate accounts payable records
- Responsible for payments to suppliers for all goods and services required by the hotel, and for all reconciliation’s of issued purchase orders, advance to suppliers and owner’s current account etc.
- To effect collections so that accounts outstanding are job at a minimum and cash flow job Vacancy at maximum.
- Operate within Starwood and local policies guidelines.
- Maintain a good business relation with guests
- Work closely with the Front Desk, Reservations & Events and all Departments Heads
- Matches invoices received with received notes and/or purchase orders.
- Allocates costs according to the Sheraton chart of accounts.
- Checks thVacancy at detail on the invoices corresponds with that on the delivery notes and/or purchase orders.
- Checks thVacancy at department head concerned sign all invoices for services or good received direct.
- Promptly resolves all disputes with purchasing and suppliers.
- Posts all vouchers to the voucher register on a current basis.
- Prepares checks and enters them in the disbursement journal according to the payment schedule agreed between controller, purchasing and the suppliers.
- At month end, balances voucher register and disbursement journal.
- Prepares trial balance of unpaid vouchers which balances with general ledger control card.
- Balances inventory accounts with F&B control and general stores.
- Reviews and reconciles open purchase order file with purchasing on a monthly basis for a status report on undelivered items. Reconcile on monthly basis all related accounts
- First Degree holder (B.Sc. or HND holder).
- Accounting Knowledge or background.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in international chain hotel.
- Above Average hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, WORD and PowerPoint.
- Ability to prepare and analyze data, figures and reports generated from the computer system.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English Language.
- Ability to take responsibility and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Honest, Hardworking and with Integrity.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Proactive thinking.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online