We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
- Undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
The successful candidates’ specific functions include:
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Ensures operation of equipment by establishing preventive maintenance requirements and service contracts; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Payroll preparation and administration
- Prepare all payroll functions to ensure that employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist with the negotiations and manage the employee insurance and benefits plans.
- Process and submit statutory and benefit remittances on time.
- Prepare annual budget in consultation with the executive Director and Treasurer and /or Finance committee.
- Assist staff with the preparation of budget for funding applications.
- Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organization.
- Academic and Professional: Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/ Accounting/ Finance. MBA, will be an added advantage. The individual must be chartered ICAN / ACCA
- Minimum of 4 – 6 years’ Experience.
- Professional manner.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Attention to detail
- Highly developed investigative skills
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2016.
Job Application Method
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Current Resumes and credentials to: HR@teclab-ng.cpm . All applications should have very specific SUBJECTS: E.g. Accountant – Victoria Island, Yaba, Ojodu etc.