- Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office; develops policies, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
- Provides assistance and support to the company in problem solving, project planning and management, and development and execution of stated goals and objectives.
- Oversees and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation for the branch office in Lagos.
- Performs research and analysis on specific issues, as required, and independently prepares non-routine letters and/or reports, which may be highly sensitive and confidential in nature.
- Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with Clients, individuals, and institutions in Lagos on operational and programmatic matters concerning the Head Office.
- Attends and participates in meetings, Conferences other special events on behalf of the Company if approved by the management.
- Ensures the coordination and completion of special projects and Applications/Approval renewals of the company as appropriate.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- A degree in any relevant discipline followed by an NYSC certification.
- Applicant must be resident in Lagos; any interested and qualified applicant willing to relocate is welcomed.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills verbal and written and the ability to work effectively.
- Skillful in budget preparation and fiscal management.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Knowledge of relative Microsoft Applications, Corel Draw, Internet e.t.c.
- Polite and Professional Manner.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2016
Job Application Method
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and application letters to: email@example.com using Admin Officer as the subject.