We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin/HR Manager
Candidate will be expected to undertake some or all of the following:
- Supervise and manage all day-to-day office administrative activities.
- Fully Handling Setting up new Office & Office Shifting in new location.
- Vendor Management & Office Administration (Adequacy of Stationary / Provisions / Refreshments / adequacy of Sub Staff) Courier & Dispatch (Inward / Outward / Outstation) / also making record of Local maintaining.
- Co-ordination and maintenance of systems related to House keeping.
- Managing vendors and keeping track of cycle of all maintenance contracts and AMCs.
- Keeping records of Visiting Cards, Utility Payments , Printing of Stationary .
- Maintaining record of AMC(Computers , AC, Cars, Pest Control, Insurance, Etc) & taking care of Corporate office & Branch Office.
- Updating Assets List of the company.
- Handling complete Facilities and infra structure of office and liaising with contractors and interiors for the same.
- Liaise with external agencies (police / municipalities / corporation / premise security agencies / Premises Co-op Society)and government bodies.
- Coordinating with Travel Agencies for Airlines, Hotel bookings & Car arrangements for employees & guest.
- Monthly updating of the Leave records of all the Employees on the Biometric System & following up for the Leave applications with the Employees.
- Query and grievances handling of the Employees.
- Checking for the Budget, pre-joining documentation, current CTC of the candidate with the proposed CTC and getting the required approvals before issuing the offers.
- Preparing MIS and following up with the Business Development Manager.
- Issuing Offer Letters, Appointment Letters, Transfer Letters & Confirmation Letters.
- Taking Exit-Interview and Issuing Reliving letters & full and final statement of existing employees.
- Participating and Discussing with Management regarding the new policies.
- Maintaining the records of the employee by maintaining their personal file.
- Handling recruitment through various streams.
- B.Sc./HND and MBA inclusive -Business Administration, Management, Industrial Technology or any related with minimum of seven (7) years working experience.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2016.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com