Heartland Alliance International – Nigeria, is currently recruiting to fill the position listed below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- The incumbent is responsible for implementing administrative processes in the field offices in line with organizational requirement
- Keep proper office records/filings as appropriate
- Record minutes of staff meetings and circulates same amongst the staff in the field office e Assist in organizing and coordinating meetings, workshops and trainings, both on-site and off-site: making travel and hotel arrangements for staff and consultants, identifying and booking venues
- Performing other administrative functions
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- University degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 2 year post NYSC experience in office administration and operations
- Fluency in speaking, reading, and writing English
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
Application Closing Date
5:00pm, 31st October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who are passionate and committed to working with vulnerable and marginalized groups should kindly submit a one-page cover letter, CV (not exceeding 3 pages) with 3 professional references (name, company, email and phone number) to: Ng-Recruitment@heartlandalliance.org
- The subject of the email “MUST” be the Position Title and Location applied for.
- Candidates must meet the minimum requirements listed and should be committed to the promotion of human rights, regardless of age, ethnicity, class or gender.
- Candidates must be willing to work with diverse population in a supportive and accepting manner.
- Please do NOT contact the listed email address with other enquiries.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.