We are currently in seeking to fill the position below:
Job Title: After Sales Service Engineer
Ref. Code: 009/02
- Build, lead, motivate and develop a highly successful after sales team thjob atachieves its objectives
- To manage all service and technical aspects for the full range of SINOTRUK product with the objective of achieving set targets
- Plan, develop, and monitor customer service complaints related to SINOTRUK brands. Deal with any customer complaints pertaining to product reliability, assist dealers and customers alike to find resolutions to these complaints
- Enhance customer satisfaction by providing effective training to retail network and resolve technical problems
- Setup after-hour recovery/assistance service to find best resolution to specific customer issues and breakdowns 24/7.
- B.Sc Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years experience with man diesel truck
- Minimum of 5-8 years hands on experience in the Automobile industry.
- Should be able to work with Engine Diagnostic tools, monitor & control maintenance cost and manage emergencies
Application Closing Date
30th September 2016
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com stating the job title and ref code as the subject of the email.