Through iterative utilization of formulation, analysis, cost estimation/optimization techniques, risk assessments, research, decision analysis, specification and modification, we add value by developing concepts thjob atrefine functional requirements within our client’s financial constraints, schedule, quality and the international and local Regulatory Compliance framework.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agric ICT Engineer Professional
Apply for consideration if you meet the following minimum requirements:
- Diploma or Degree in Agriculture.
- Experience in setting up and operating Green House farming facilities.
- Experience in using modern methods for large scale Crop Agriculture and Animal Husbandry.
- Experience in methods of organic farming including crop rotation, green manures and compost, biological pest control, and mechanical cultivation.
- Experience in functional/successful farming systems will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Fertilizers & Seedlings
- Any other relevant experience.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their detailed Resume to: email@example.com Your application should include a cover essay on your experience summary and the PRACTICAL role(s) you can play effectively in driving the sustainable success in an agricultural business.
- Application Email Subject line should read:
- AGRIC/Full Name/Discipline/Class of degree/Place of residence/Age
- Example: AGRIC/Johnson Philips/Agricultural Sci./Second Class Upper/Lekki, Lagos/25
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.