We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Alliances Consultant 3
Job ID: 16000UEU
- Builds long term, strategic relationships with named and vertical business alliance partners.
- Facilitates the development of strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals.
- Works with Partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies.
- Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets. Develop and maintain relationships with global counterparts to leverage corporate initiatives and to ensure adherence to Alliances and Channel standards.
- Monitor partners business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners.
- Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues.
- Demonstrated track record developing and managing Global Partnerships and driving Partner account activity.
- Prefer strong analytical, sales channel and marketing skills.
- Prefer 5 years of related experience.
- Secondary education in Marketing or a related field preferred.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online