The Master in Insurance and Risk Management by MIB Trieste School of Management (Italy) is one of just a handful in Europe for the training of consultancy, insurance, finance and risk management professionals.
Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing the master programme at the MIB School of Management of Trieste.
Study Subject: Scholarship is provided in the field of Insurance and Risk Management.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers the whole tuition fees (€ 22.000) and the board and lodging expenses (€500 for 12 months).
Scholarship can be taken in Italy
- Academic degree (or equivalent qualification) in economics or in a technical subject;
- Good working knowledge of English;
- Citizenship: Eastern Europe countries which have recently joined the European Community: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.
Nationality: Citizens of Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia can apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicant must have academic degree (or equivalent qualification) in economics or in a technical subject.
English Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Scholarship Application Method:
- Complete the MIRM online Application Form and type “Yes” in the field “Would you like to apply for a Scholarship” and insert “Irneri Scholarships” in the Scholarship list field.
- Upload the requested CV and Motivational Letter, highlighting also your strengths and achievements related to the Irneri Scholarship.
- Submit the Application form
Scholarship Application Deadline: The deadline for application is November 30, 2016.