We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Animator
- Producing animation involves a number of stages including generating ideas, building models and rigging lighting.
- Computer animation uses software known as CGI (computer-generated imagery).
Tasks typically involve:
- Liaising with clients and developing animation from their concepts;
- Creating storyboards thjob atdepict the script and narrative;
- Drawing in 2D to create sketches, artwork or illustrations;
- Designing models, backgrounds, sets, characters, objects and the animation environment;
- Using a range of materials, including modelling clay, plaster, oil paints, watercolours and acrylics;
- Developing the timing and pace of the movements of a character or object during the sequence of images and ensuring they follow the soundtrack and audio requirements;
- Using technical software packages, such as Flash, 3ds Max, Maya, LightWave, Softimage and Cinema 4D;
- Building up accurate, detailed frame-by-frame visuals;
- Recording dialogue and working with editors to composite the various layers of animation (backgrounds, special effects, characters and graphics) in order to produce the finished piece;
- Working to production deadlines and meeting clients’ commercial requirements;
- Working as part of a broader production team, which might include liaising with printers, copywriters, photographers, designers, account executives, website designers or marketing specialists;
- Dealing with diverse business cultures, delivering presentations and finding funding.
Qualifications and Training Required
- A Degree in a relevant subject such as Film, Television, Photography, Illustration, 3D/graphic Design or Computer/Computer-aided Engineering
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their application letter and updated CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org