We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Development Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: System Integration
Division: Technology & Operations
Reports to: Head, System Integration
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Development of plug in solutions that aids day to day operations of NIBSS
- Development of applications within NIBSS for operations automation.
- Effective support and management of all NIBSS software application.
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Update and expand existing programs
- Debug programs by testing for and fixing errors
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience related to the Job
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University.
- Additional qualification(s) will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of the Nigeria Central Switching (NCS) Operations
- Sound knowledge of Retail Transaction Processing
- Working Knowledge of Transaction Switching
- Knowledge of Software/Application Development Methodologies and relevant languages such as Java (J2SE, J2EE)
- Basic knowledge of the Financial Service Industry
- Working knowledge of Dispute Resolution and Settlement Framework of the NIP
- Sound knowledge of the products of NIBSS
- Sound knowledge of known international standards on software development, documentation and integration
- Sound regulatory knowledge
- Very good understanding of Secure Coding.
The desired candidate must exhibit competencies in the following;
- Focus on excellent delivery
- Personal Credibility
- Strategic Perspective
- Information Analysis and Management
- Information System Management
- Project Management
- Systems Development
- IS Security
- Payment Systems Infrastructure (biometrics, clearing, switching, settlement etc.)
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online