Job Title: Assistant Manager, Finance and Admin
A few of his responsibilities will include:
- To manage the Company’s financial affairs, including management and statutory accounts together with longer term financial projections and to ensure thJob Vacancy atthe most efficient and effective financial control systems and reporting mechanisms are in place.
- To prepare quarterly accounts and projections and other relevant reports for presentation to the Board of Directors
- To prepare the year-end financial accounts for audit and to liaise with the Auditors prior to sign-off.
- To supervise the production of regular salary payments and records, and pension contributions in accordance with relevant statutory requirements.
- To ensure the overall smooth running of the Company’s internal administration including HR matters and its cost-effectiveness.
- The successful candidate must reside within the Northern part of the country
- He must be an accounting professional with a strong accounting background and atleast an ATS
- He must have Job Vacancy atthe minimum an OND qualification
- Manufacturing experience is key
- Minimum of 3years work experience
- He must possess an analytical mind with good people management skills
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2016
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Mayfield & Wigmore (Nig) Limited,
12 Lucina Joseph Street,
Off Adeniran Ogunsanya Street,