Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Assistant Registrar, Solicitor (Legal)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should have a first degree in Law from a recognized Institution with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division and BL plus NYSC Discharge Certificate or Evidence of Exemption.
- SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE O/L credits in 5 subjects including English and Mathematics is compulsory.
- In addition, the candidate must have 6 years practical experience in active legal practice such as in legal drafting, litigation/advocacy, Trusts, Estate and Property Law.
- Applicants must be ICT compliant. In addition, there will be IT proficiency test for all applicants.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Candidates are to complete the online application and print-out acknowledgment copy to be attached with their written application. All Applications and supporting materials (10 Copies) are to be forwarded and addressed to the address below indicating the post for which application is made at the top left corner of the envelope:
Human Resources Management Department (H.R.M.D,)
2nd Floor, Senate Building,
University of Lagos,
- In addition to stating names and addresses of three referees, applicants should request their referees to forward references on their behalf to the address above.
- For further inquiries, please contact Deputy Registrar (H.R.M.D) via: firstname.lastname@example.org