Job Title: Associate Director/Project Manager
- Lead day to day delivery of projects with Property Developers and Occupier clients;
- Manage design teams in the development of design solutions and planning application and approval;
- Assist with the compilation of tender documents and critical review of tender returns, contract negotiations, client reporting;
- Develop project documentation, programmes and master budget;
- Design and production of reports to suit all stages of the projects;
- Business Development both internally, externally and with existing clients.
- Undertaking commercial loan security valuations on behalf of major lending organisations.
- Working on a mixed portfolio of asset valuations including offices, retail/shopping centres, retail warehousing, industrial and development sites.
- Providing valuation advice to clients and producing loan security valuation reports.
- Inspecting properties.
- Carrying out comprehensive property, market and legal due diligence.
- New business development and networking.
- Providing strategic advice on lease terms in relation to property management.
- Setting up the initial management teams and services in new developments with a view to handing over to the long term management team.
- Providing detailed support and advice to clients following management strategy, design for management or other applied experience during the construction period for their property.
- Producing client management agreements as appropriate.
- Ensuring delivery of service, budget management, line management, communication, resourcing, delivery of environmental and financial performance.
- Ensuring the team operates under the property management procedures.
- A qualified surveyor, project manager or other relevant disciplines with job atleast 3-5 years post-qualification experience preffered
- Ability to administer complex building contracts, ensuring the compliance of contractors to the contract terms and conditions;
- Proven track-record in managing and developing client relationships;
- Demonstrable experience in full construction or heavy refurbishment of high-end residential, commercial and industrial projects;
- Experience in interpretation of contracts design and implementation of change management, resolution of contractual disputes, design and implement project controls, contract correspondence and close out of contracts;
- A strong background in the delivery of consultancy services on construction projects;
- Highly motivated and able to utilise varying methods of valuation.
- Experience of leading projects for a variety of clients and exposure to project management for large, complex schemes;
- A track record in delivering high quality project management services from inception to completion;
- Excellent verbal, numerical, report/proposal writing and time management skills;
- Proficient in valuation software – Excel, Argus Investor and Argus Developer a plus
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2016.
Method of Application
interested and qualified candidates should send their applications via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org