Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bakery Master Chef
- The Bakery Master Chef works the Bakery New Products Development and Training Officer in baking and developing bakery products with great taste and quality whilst facilitating trainings in the bakery academy
Specific activities include:
- Assist in all day-to-day operations of the bakery.
- Facilitate trainings in the bakery academy.
- Be part of the Bakery Management Team
- Prepare a wide variety of bakery products such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread etc. following a modern recipe.
- Develop, designs and create new recipes/ideas and products for the bakery.
- Ensure excellent quality of bakery products.
- Follow proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
- Assist in coordinating activities of bakers.
- Assists in determining how bakery products should be presented and create decorative food displays.
- Routine check of quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for baking.
- Report all equipment problems and maintenance issues, known safety hazards, or unsafe practices and procedures to supervisor immediately.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Serve as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Ensure compliance with food hygiene and Health and Safety standards.
- Guide and motivate bakers to work more efficiently.
- Maintain a clean and orderly baking station and adhere to health and safety standards.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Food Science, Management Science or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a pastry chef or master baker
- Must be well-versed in culinary arts with a passion for delicious creations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Proven experience as a pastry chef or master baker
- Self –starter; must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Must be available to work weekends
- Integrity and high ethical standards
- The position is located in Ajah, Lagos. Only Lekki-Ajah qualified residents should apply
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV and Application, using the “Job title” as the email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come in person at:
Km 29 Lekki-Epe Expressway,
Alasia Bus Stop,
Ajah, Lagos State.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.