Job Title: Business Controller
Job Reference: 1149
- Review financial terms and assess financial assumptions during tenders, extensions and renewals.
- Minimize financial risks/liabilities and advise on maximizing revenues for each contract.
- Pro-actively advise and support in solving contractual escalations and ensure maximum attainment.
- Actively manage cash flows and working capital of contracts and assigned entities.
- Perform financial risks, opportunity and trend analysis on a regular basis
- Recommend on business and financial improvements and drive change proposals.
- Process budget and forecast data and ensure a timely submission of budgets and forecasts reports to the Group.
- Coordinate the timely provision of info to the Tax Department as required, for preparation and filing of tax returns and local audits.
- Implement Group internal control Policies and Procedures and ensure compliance.
- Implement applicable accounting, legal and tax structures in all relevant countries to minimize liabilities.
- Monitor legal, tax and convenants compliance and flag non-conformaties.
- Execute exit strategies.
- Provide timely monthly Management reports and conduct variation analyses and reviews.
- Provide guidance and support to the Accounting function as and when required.
- Interaction Work with internal and external auditors on statutory audit and tax requirements
- Master’s degree in Finance/Business Administration
- ACCA, ICAN, ACA certification is required
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years hands on experience in the industry.
- In depth knowledge of IFRS
- Experience in working with data-systems
- Highly proficient in ICT
- Qualification in project management is an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online