The Anabel Group offers numerous opportunities to professionals of all nationalities in various fields. We have the “Star Search” and the “Ripe for Challenges programmes, which are geared towards recruiting quality and highly skilled experienced staff for the Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Consultant
- The primary role of the Business Development consultant is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
- They must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Business Development consultants work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff.
- Strategic planning is a key part of this job description, since it is the business consultant’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new clients attending a business seminar organized by the company.
- This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
- While the exact responsibilities will vary from company to company.
The Main Duties of the Business Development consultant can be summarized as follows:
New Business Development:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
Skills and Qualifications
- Networking, Persuasion, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their complete CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org