We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bus Dvlpt Exec, Priority
Job ID: 529909
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Full/Part Time: Full time
- Engage NTB Affluent clients via leads sourced from Alliances, Targeted lists or Employee Banking Team (senior executives) with full Priority offering
- Also handle client-led requests via ATL/online pull
- Activate NTB clients, set up and educate clients on remote channel usage i.e., online, Client Centre, ATM, and hand-over clients to assigned Priority Banking Team
- Do not manage the client relationship beyond acquisition & activation
Prepare & set up (remote):
- Collect info from leads from sources
- Pre-send product bundles description and bank proposition
- Collect all documents (digital) required for account opening and pre-fill forms
- Sources of leads:
- ATL/ Online leads
- Catchment activity
- Targeted Affluent Lists
- BC/CC/CIC cross sell
- Target Clients:
- Priority NTB potential clients
Meet, deep sell & train (in person):
- Meet in person (ensure Priority Banking Team)
- Listen and determine further needs
- Acquire clients with anchor products
- Set up KYC needs with KYC centre
- Educate and conduct initial set up for online, ATMs, Client Centre, and Store
Activate and pass on (remote):
- Activate as per 100 day plan
- Prepare and pass on Client into interacting with the bank via Online, Client Centre, Store and Priority Banking Team
Polices and Guidelines
- To be familiar and comply with all relevant Group policies and local regulations in relation to all products.
- Ensure thjob atall anti-money laundering / Know Your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) guidelines are adhered to.
Anti Money Laundering / KYC / CDD
Remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s effort in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to:
- Identifying your customer,
- Knowing your customer,
- Reporting suspicions,
- Safeguarding records and
- Not disclosing suspicions to customers.
Group Compliance Performance Objective
- Adherence to laws and regulations, internal risks and compliance policies and Group Code of Conduct
- Completion of all mandatory risk and compliance training including e-learning within stated timeframes
- Proactive identification of risks and concerns, including escalation to all relevant stakeholders
- Timely mitigation of risks and resolution of issues including collaboration with all relevant stakeholder functions, and establishment of effective controls.
- To participate and contribute in the upcoming projects of the department to ensure timely and smooth implementation
- Senior Relationship Managers, RMs and peers in Retail Clients
- Senior Managers, SBIM, BOMs and BOOs of all levels in the Business Units.
- Group Internal Audit
- The overall success of Retail Client Nigeria.
Know how and Experienced
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales.
- Good working knowledge of the bank’s operating systems.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Good working knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
- Good PC skills.
- Product broadening
- Enhanced multi-product Priority knowledge
- Market and competition knowledge
- Client engagement
- Closing deals
- Client training on digital solutions
- Communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation and objection handling
- Journey completion
- Understanding of KYC principles
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online