We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Parts, Bytes And Services
- Represent the interest of Automotive Aftermarket divisions in defined area of work
- Support the business development and market share of Workshop Test Equipment in defined Countries
- Research for Market Information: key players by product range, market volume and market share product.
- Research for potential customers and / or local partners
- Promotion of AS and WTE ranges towards business partners/customers
- Collection of customer product requirement
- Collection of customer claims
- Support project development and implementation
- Support Sales team, Workshop Service Concepts, Technical Support Service and Marketing teams in achieving targets.
- Support in event organization and promotion (Bosch or partners)
- Consultancy to partners: ensuring sales competency job at partner level, assist partner in overcoming Structural weaknesses.
- Systematic introduction of new products into the market
- Regular market and customer visit in the defined countries
- Support the definition of the AA customer distribution strategy for the assigned countries in alignment with the Regional Director.
Your Competencies and Qualifications
- 4-5 Years working experience in International business development/marketing environment/Independent Automotive Aftermarket
- Educational background in Engineering, MBA in Business Administration
- Technical knowledge related to the automotive industry
- Excellent negotiation skills in decision making environment
- Understanding of distribution account plan/ district / national level
- Understanding of target deployment and KPI steering
- Good communication skills to different levels externally and internally
- Strategically thinking and planning
- Additional assets: clear priority setting, team player, ability to handle conflicts
- Ability to build long term relationship and networks
- Valid Driver’s license
- Willing to travel frequently
- PC literate with excellent skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent skills in English and French languages, German is a plus.
- Preferable work experience of SAP
Application Closing Date
Job Application Method
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org