Job Title: Business Manager
Ref No: PPBM 01
Reports to: MD/CEO
- The incumbent will be responsible for the overall management and the smooth running of the day to day operations of all sales outlets in line with company’s standards.
- He/she will achieve the overall set targets for the company by pro-actively contributing to the formulation, direction and implementation of business strategy.
- The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills as well as proven leadership and problem solving skills.
- To ensure thjob atall outlets of the company operates efficiently and profitably while maintaining their reputation and ethos.
- Combine strategic planning and day-to-day management activities.
- Lead by example, coach and motivate employees towards achieving organisational goals and objectives.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for overall management and the smooth running of the day to day operations of all sales outlets in line with company standards.
- Ensure the implementation of service and operational standards across all outlets.
- Increase company profitability by minimizing wastage and devising cost control measures.
- Develop and drive initiatives to increase sales and profits.
- Achieve the overall set targets for the company by pro-actively contributing to the formulation, direction and implementation of business strategy.
- Drive results by continuously seeking improvements to enable individual outlet and company growth.
- Ensure thjob atmonthly sales targets are met and expand current income streams.
- Ensure customer service, hygiene, quality and operational standards are maintained across all outlets.
- Responsible for ensuring the training and induction of staff in line with company standards.
- Ensure thjob atcompany policies, standards and values are understood, embraced and complied with by all staff.
- Ensure the conduct of the business within the ethical, legal, and moral boundaries consistent with our values.
- Liaise with external agents on behalf of the company; such as NAFDAC, PHCN, Local government agencies, LAASA, etc to ensure smooth running of operations.
- Training and development of managers and supervisors in controlling costs and increasing sales.
- Works closely with the HR manager to ensure thjob athuman resource objectives are met.
- Coaching, motivating and encouraging managers and staff to achieve desired targets.
- Provides leadership for achievement of goals for new store openings as required.
- Ensures thjob atall facilities and equipment are properly maintained and serviced.
Experience and Qualification
- BA/ Bsc degree holder
- 3 years min experience in a similar role in a QSR franchise such as KFC, Food concepts/Chicken Republic, Dominos, etc
- Multi-site restaurant operations management skills.
- Strong business and commercial acumen.
- Proven leadership and problem solving skills.
- Proven experience in training and development of staff to meet set goals.
- Sound financial and budgeting skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Full understanding of all federal and state regulations as regards health and safety, restaurant regulations, HACCP standards etc.
- Ability to multi-task, and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast paced environment.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have a car.
- As above
- Any other tasks assigned by the administration.
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title and reference above as subject.