Heartland Alliance International – Nigeria, is currently recruiting to fill the position listed below:
Job Title: Capacity Advisor
- The Capacity Advisor serves as the focal point for the capacity building of local partners and organizational development.
- Providing support to the HAl and local partners program staff through trainings, program coordination and management and effective communication in a right based environment.
- Nascent (greenhouse) organizations may be co-located with HAl programming.
- He/She is responsible for the full implementation of HAl programming job at the field level.
- Capacity Building Support: Implement the capacity development plan of local partner’s program staff through conducting on-site, formal and informal trainings, including training-of-trainers sessions and advising step-down trainings to meet program objectives.
- First Degree in Medical Science, Management; Social Science or related field; Advanced Degree in Public Health or Social Science preferred.
- At least four years’ experience working with a NGO, must include Project Implementation; Supervisory and Capacity building experience in public health or social science program management.
- Previous experience working in Lagos and knowledge of local language is essential
- Experience working with in collaboration with local partners, NGOs and CBOs
- Experience in capacity building, HIV/AIDS Advocacy, prevention, treatment and care, STI management and or care.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm, 31st October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who are passionate and committed to working with vulnerable and marginalized groups should kindly submit a one-page cover letter, CV (not exceeding 3 pages) with 3 professional references (name, company, email and phone number) to: Ng-Recruitment@heartlandalliance.org
- The subject of the email “MUST” be the Position Title and Location applied for.
- Candidates must meet the minimum requirements listed and should be committed to the promotion of human rights, regardless of age, ethnicity, class or gender.
- Candidates must be willing to work with diverse population in a supportive and accepting manner.
- Please do NOT contact the listed email address with other enquiries.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.