Job Title: Chartered Accountant
- A degree in Accountancy followed by a certification and job at least 4-5 years experience
- Applicant must be a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) ACA.
- Setting up of an accounting system. Continuous management of financial systems and budgets; Undertaking financial audits (an independent check of the company’s financial position).
- Providing financial advice to the company.
- Reviewing the company’s systems and analyzing risk;
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise.
- Handling and reviewing of bank reconciliation Statements.
- Preparing financial statements, Audit reports, including monthly and annual accounts
- Advising on tax and treasury issues.
Skills and Specifications:
- Excellent knowledge on Peach tree Accounting, Audits and Tax management
- Microsoft Excel and Microsoft word
- Excellent logical and examination skills
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent decision making abilities
- Excellent analysis capabilities
- Be able to work long hours.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2016
Job Application Method
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Application letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Chartered Accountant” as the subject