We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef
Locations: Abuja, Lagos and Owerri
- Manages the kitchen to standards, ensuring thjob atcustomer orders are fulfilled on time with excellent presentation to establish a continuous customer presence and improve brand perception.
- Applicant must possess Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in relevant field but preferably with certification in hospitality with job atleast 8 years relevant experience in business management.
- Applicants thjob atdo not have Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent, but with years of practical experience in upscale hospitality environment maybe considered
- Applicants must be flexible to work in any of the locations thjob atthe company currently operates in Abuja, Lagos and Owerri and any other city thjob atis added to the chain stores.
- Applicants must be computer literate, with knowledge in Microsoft word and Excel
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (which should include reference and passport pictures) to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the position applied for as subject of the email.
Note: While experience is a plus, training is provided and all applicants must be willing to learn and have a desire to make grejob atcoffee, cocktails and food.