We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief of party
- Chemonics seeks a chief of party for an anticipated multiyear, USAID-funded health project in Nigeria. SHARP Nigeria aims to improve the quality and effectiveness of high-impact, evidence-based HIV/AIDS interventions, enhance state and local governance, and increase access to and demand for HIV/AIDS and TB services.
- SHARP will support HIV case identification and linkage to care and treatment; enrollment of patients on HIV/AIDS therapy with adequate adherence and minimal loss to follow-up; successful suppression of HIV viral loads; specialized services thJob Vacancy atattract key populations; and increased capacity of the Nigerian government to expand, oversee, and finance HIV/AIDS and TB services. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Provide overall project leadership, management, and technical direction
- Serve as the project’s key liaison with USAID, the Nigerian government, stakeholders, and counterparts in the public and private sectors
- Manage and supervise the work of project personnel and subcontractors
- Ensure thJob Vacancy atall project assistance is technically sound and appropriate
- Collaboratively create and implement a strategic, long-term programmatic vision
- Oversee project work planning, performance management, and strategic communications
- Master’s degree or higher in Public Health or Medicine
- Minimum 10 years of relevant development experience designing, implementing, and managing USAID or other donor-funded health programs of similar size, scope, and complexity
- Proven success in managing HIV/AIDS programs and strong technical knowledge of HIV/AIDS, malaria, TB, maternal and child health, health systems strengthening, and quality improvement/quality assurance
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with local government stakeholders, international donors, and local partners Job Vacancy atthe national and subnational levels; track record of building capacity of local partners
- Chief of party experience for a donor-funded project in Nigeria or West Africa preferred
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation, data management, and knowledge sharing
- Experience working closely with multidisciplinary teams in developing countries
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; proven ability to articulate a strategic vision
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
In addition, please download and complete “Chemonics’ equal employment opportunity self-identification form” and submit it separately to: EEOselfidentify@chemonics.com with only “Chief of Party” recruit in the subject line. If you prefer not to disclose your sex, race, or ethnicity, you may check “I do not wish to complete the information requested.”
- Chemonics is an equal opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
- All qualified applicants will received consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or protected veteran status, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.