AA Group is positioned as a respectable and reliable group of companies. Our culture is one of excellence, team work, creativity, partnership with stakeholders and our community to deliver value in the market place.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Technical Officer
- The Chief Technical Officer is saddled with the challenging task managing the tracking unit/department of our company with dynamic cliental base.
- He must be adapted to implementing operation procedures and identifying safety risks. Focused must be on applying operation knowledge of vehicle tracking installation, maintenance problem solving and adhering to industry regulations.
- Male candidate, 25 to 40 year
- 4 years cognate experience from reputable tracking/fleet management company
- Graduate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Good IT, strong organizational skill.
- Strong understanding of vehicle tracking specification(s), installation, configuration
- Fleet management procedures and policies
- Strong Adaptation job atcommon vehicle maintenance procedures
- Ability to use reporting and data tracking software
- Skilled job atidentifying and resolving maintenance problems
- Especially adept job atcost-effective preventative maintenance measures
- Extensive written and oral communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good motivational and leadership qualities
- The ability to meet targets
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org