Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Chief Technologist II (Pharmacognosy)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should possess B.Tech/B.Sc./HND with PGD in Pharmacognosy or relevant field with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division/Lower Credit and M.Sc in relevant discipline from a recognized Institution plus NYSC Discharge Certificate or Evidence of Exemption.
- SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE O/L Credit in five (5) subjects including Mathematics and English is compulsory.
- In addition, must be duly registered with the relevant Professional Institutes.
- Candidates must have minimum of 19 years relevant experience.
- Applicants must be ICT compliant. In addition, there will be IT proficiency test for all applicants.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Candidates are to complete the online application and print-out acknowledgment copy to be attached with their written application. All Applications and supporting materials (10 Copies) are to be forwarded and addressed to the address below indicating the post for which application is made at the top left corner of the envelope:
Human Resources Management Department (H.R.M.D,)
2nd Floor, Senate Building,
University of Lagos,
- In addition to stating names and addresses of three referees, applicants should request their referees to forward references on their behalf to the address above.
- For further inquiries, please contact Deputy Registrar (H.R.M.D) via: email@example.com