Job Title: Chief Technologist – Grade II (CONTISS 14)
Department: Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology/Biology
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Tech/B.Sc in relevant the field with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division and M.Sc from a recognized Institution plus NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE O/L Credit in 5 subjects including Mathematics and English Language is compulsory.
- In addition, candidates must be duly registered with the relevant Professional Institute.
- A minimum of 19 years relevant experience is needed.
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward fifteen (15) copies of their Application, Curriculum Vitae and Credentials to the “College Secretary” via the address below. The CV should provide the following Information:
- Position Applied for
- Full names (Surname first and in Capital letters)
- Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Current Postal Address,
- Phone Numbers
- E-mail Address
- Nationality job atBirth
- Town, Local Government and State of Origin
- Marital Status
- Names and Ages of Children
- Secondary and Post-Secondary institutions attended with Dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications obtained and Dates
- Distinctions, Awards and Prizes obtained with Dates
- Statement of Experience
- List of Publications (if any)
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Names, Phone Numbers and E-Mail Addresses of Three (3) Referees.
Candidates should also request their Referees to forward Reference Reports on them to:
College of Medicine,
University of Lagos,