We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Manager
- Ensure work adheres to strategic direction of client
- Lead client meetings, including presentation of new creative work, strategic POVs, and analytical reports
- Facilitate resolution of any issues on client work
- Assess opportunities and competitive activities for clients
- Implement industry best practices and share digital trends with clients
- Collaborate, as needed, with external agencies to support client work
- Deliver projects within scope, identifying potential overages along the way
- Manage internal and external client expectation
- Responsible for developing client relationships and closing the ‘sale’.
- Write briefs with detailed functionality specifications
- Understand all processes and digital platforms.
- Responsible for forecasting and profitability, reporting on ROI and maximising financial revenue.
- Responsible for growing strategic businesses and revenue growth across our Nigeria operation.
- Responsible for preparing the agency for all pitching exercise.
- Explore new partnerships clients.
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams i.e. brand, research, and technical Nigeria .
- Ensure customers are fully briefed and kept up-to-date with all digital marketing opportunities to reflect their business.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in content development and marketing.
- Goal orientated
- Fun, dynamic and charismatic person
- Proactive and independent
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Passion for technology.
- Passion for client satisfaction.
- Ability to write integrated campaign proposals a plus.
- Innovative and creative mind.
- Experience of working in a digital agency a plus.
- Ability to understand any client’s technology, products, services and market.
- Sales person with associated sales skills – passion to win business.
- Proven experience of revenue generation.
- Ability to abreast of digital and market trends.
- Industry Certification in Digital Marketing will be an added advantage
- Understand analytics and software packages.
- Understanding of marketing/advertising strategies, concepts etc
- Knowledge of online media platforms
Professional Qualifications and Associations:
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing and content strategy/development is compulsory
- Strong process and workflow design skills
- Strong track record building excellent relationships with a broad range of peers and executives
- Have a background and significant experience in an advertising agency
- Agile and able to adapt quickly, operating in a high growth business.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: email@example.com