Heartland Alliance International – Nigeria, is currently recruiting to fill the position listed below:
Job Title: Clinical Advisor
- The incumbent would provide technical support for multidisciplinary HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment, working with organization Clinical Officers and One Stop Shop based teams to implement care and treatment services especially in adult treatment for Key population
- As part of a team, review existing models of care to be applied to improving patient care, patient flow, medical records, etc.
- Initiate, mentor and enhance care and treatment services job at sites
- Participate in the development and review of training curricula in specified areas for site staff on clinical management of HIV/AIDS
- Provide on-going mentoring and hands-on supervision to site clinicians, serve as a resource for service delivery evaluation
- Develop and refine program materials such as clinical guidelines, protocols, algorithms, drug formularies and training materials
- Represent the organization and liaise with Federal and State Government officials and partner organizations as assigned.
- Medical Degree
- At least 5 years’ post NYSC clinical experience in HIV/AIDS care and treatment especially in adult treatment; At least 2 years in management experience
- Excellent knowledge of clinical issues and current literature in HIV/AIDS treatment
- Experience in developing project specific ART delivery plan.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm, 31st October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who are passionate and committed to working with vulnerable and marginalized groups should kindly submit a one-page cover letter, CV (not exceeding 3 pages) with 3 professional references (name, company, email and phone number) to: Ng-Recruitment@heartlandalliance.org
- The subject of the email “MUST” be the Position Title and Location applied for.
- Candidates must meet the minimum requirements listed and should be committed to the promotion of human rights, regardless of age, ethnicity, class or gender.
- Candidates must be willing to work with diverse population in a supportive and accepting manner.
- Please do NOT contact the listed email address with other enquiries.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.