At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer & Commercial Analyst
Job ID: 38929
Job type: Full Time
- Interprets Volume/Value, Knowledge & Insights, Marketing Commercial and customer performance metrics and reaches informed conclusions on underlying trends and root causes.
- Is able to identify and summarize key issues and Identify inconsistencies and irregularities in market data and narratives Ensures consistency of Customer & Commercial reporting across the multiple franchise, BU and corporate stakeholders.
Commercial Data Analytics
Performance Tracking (20%):
- Capture business plan commitments by market across volume, revenue, K&I and commercial.
- Capture consumer marketing calendar and programs for the year
- Track and consolidate actual volume, revenue, K&I and commercial metrics
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly narrative & performance presentation after resolving irregularities and inconsistencies.
- Prepare & update C&CL commercial metrics and narratives for key group and corporate stakeholders.
- Prepare & update BU, Group and Corporate C&CL operations dashboards
- Prepare Market and Commercial Insights as well as Macro Economics summaries for all markets and categories
- Manage function budgets and financial obligations in partnership with finance.
Commercial Project Coordination & Collaboration (20%):
- Consolidate charters and plans for all key commercial projects and initiatives and ensure alignment with BU strategy.
- Consolidate updates from various commercial subject matter experts as well as franchise commercial managers against the committed plans.
- Liaise with IT function to setup online communication and collaboration workspaces, upload content and manage updates for the CCL team.
Customer Data Analytics (40%):
- Data collection and Analytics and Mining with narratives & performance presentation
- Ensure on time collection and reporting of data from all WABU Markets
- WABU Organized Trade franchise Volume/Revenue/Outlets Report – Monthly
- WABU top 30 Reports – Quarterly
- EAG top 15 Customers – Quarterly
- EAG top 30 Customers – Quarterly
- BULT Customer Performance Report – Monthly
- Develop platform to Capture total organized trade volumes/ Revenues in WABU
- Develop the scanning data module in the dashboard; collect organize scanning data from selected customers and develop reports to be used in the monthly and quarterly reviews
- Provides all the necessary support to the Global Account teams (e.g. data analytics, market insights etc.)
Business Plan Development inputs and Adhoc (20%):
- Prepare Business Plan Schedules Metrics – Volume, Outlet creation, Cooler Investment, Outlet Segmentation, sales force etc capturing current reality vs. annual and strategic (3 year) business plans.
- Prepare Ad hoc BP schedules as required.
Ad hoc function requests:
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and presentations in support of CCL director as requested
- Liaise with suppliers and bottlers.
- Within The Company:
- C&CL Subject Matter Experts, Franchise C&CL Managers (strategy insights, status updates, guidance, coaching)
- Franchise Manager, Operational Marketing Manager (market feedback, status updates)
- Marketing Associates (track deployment and execution of marketing programs)
- Sales Analyst (Track and report on volume performance)
Outside The Company:
- Bottler Middle Management (track execution of BBP commitments)
- Bottler Customers, wholesalers and retailers (track execution of BBP in the trade)
Judgement and Decision Making:
- Is able to provide relevant and appropriate insights and recommendations based on a firm grasp of commercial principles, franchise current reality and operating context.
- Read market data, provide analysis to leadership team for decision making.
- Development of administrative and operational reports and scorecards
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, MS Power point and MS Project
- Working knowledge of building workgroup databases using MS Access or equivalent tools.
- Experience in setting up team collaboration workspaces on SharePoint or equivalent tools.
- Working knowledge of SAP Warehousing and Business Consolidation.
- Building Value Based Relationships, Manage Bottler Relationships at appropriate level
- Building Sustainable Organizational Capabilities
- Leveraging and Respecting Others
- Problem Analysis / Problem Solving
- Work in Teams
- Project Management Process
- Translate Information and Data
- Manage Budgets
Related Experience Requirements/Qualifications:
- 2-3 years experience within a FMCG Company. Functional experience within an operational function would be an advantage.
- Experience and/or training in information systems.
- Certification in MS Excel and/or MS Access.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Information Systems preferred.
- Ability to balance interaction at multiple levels from at times Bottler Middle Management to retailers requires cultural sensitivity.
- Cultural diversity specifics will depend on assigned geography characteristics
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online