We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Project Manager
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables thJob Vacancy atsupport business goals in collaboration with executive management and other relevant stakeholders.
- Develop full scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools to effectively track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals and documentation.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identity potential crises.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout the project lifecycle.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Minimum of 2nd class upper degree in Civil Engineering
- Membership of relevant professional body (COREN; NSE; PMP)
- Minimum of 15 years construction Industry experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio)
- Advanced IT skills including extensive knowledge of Microsoft Project, Primavera
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send soft copy of their CV’s to: email@example.com quoting the job title as subject of their email.