We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant
Scope of Work
- Development of a Standard Operating Procedure for scaling up private providers access of government free FP commodities in Nigeria.
Specific Tasks for each deliverable:
- Scope and applicability. Describe the purpose of the process, its limits, and how it’s intended to be used. Include standards, regulatory requirements, roles and responsibilities of stakeholders, and inputs and outputs.
- Methodology and procedures: List all the steps with necessary details, including whjob atcommodities/materials needed, requisition, reporting processes etc. Cover sequential procedures and decision factors. Address the “whjob atifs” and the possible interferences of out of stock and other considerations.
- Clarification of terminology: Identify acronyms, abbreviations, and all phrases thjob ataren’t in common parlance.
- FP Commodities Review and Supply: List and describe the procedure for the linkage of private sector to public distribution system, and flow of commodities from public sector to private facilities.
- Commodities and supplies: Complete list of whjob atis needed and when, where to find supplies, etc.
- Supportive Monitoring: Propose a supervisory checklist of items to verify job atthe private facilities and a calendar for conducting supervisions.
- Facilitate a workshop thjob atbrings together the stakeholders in the FP pilot to review and finalize the SOP and the Guidelines following feedback from the workshop.
Requirements include the following:
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in Public Health or other relevant field.
- At least 10 years of related work experience, and documented experience in international development projects, preferably in the health sector.
- Demonstrated experience in commodities logistics and supply chain, including good understanding of working with the private sector
- Experience with USAID health implementing partners preferred
- Strong communications skills and proven writing capabilities in English
- Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Analytical skills and Results Driven
- The Local Consultant will report to the Chief of Party
- Standard Operating Procedures manual for scaling up private providers access to government free FP commodities in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
2.00 p.m. Monday, 17th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes and proposals to: email@example.com