Job Title: Consulting Analyst
- The Consulting Analyst will be responsible for delivering consulting and analytical support on consultancy projects/assignments of the consulting team while identifying business priorities/opportunities and recommending appropriate people management solutions to clients.
- A bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Arts, Business Management/Administration, or related discipline and student or professional membership of CIPM
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduation experience on a similar role in a reputable organization
- Market Knowledge and knowledge of relevant regulations
- Excellent communication, planning and implementation Skills
This role offers an interesting and engaging opportunity to add value in a fast – paced Professional Institute environment, competitive reward packages and an opportunity for learning and growth.
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes using the Job title as the subject to the mail to: email@example.com