We are a product of years of exceeding the expectations of our clients within the Media & Print department of Novateur™ Nigeria. Due to the success of our internal processes, and the use of modern technology, once a team of 3 professionals, our department has transformed to a subsidiary of its own.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Creator & Writer
You will be reporting to: Senior Marketing Specialist
Scope of your role
- To help to create and deliver creative content for campaigns primarily for publication on the Print Anything™ Nigeria online blog: www.printanything.ng/blog .
- Content production include but are not limited to text, images, video, audio, infographics, photos, interviews, surveys, research, product descriptions, blog posts, press releases, white papers, guides, promotional copy for offers and competitions and other content as required.
- All content produced must be compelling, persuasive, and backed up with references to verifiable sources.
Whjob atyou will be doing
- To regularly provide content for the Print Anything blog
- To produce text, images, video, audio, infographics, photos, interviews, surveys, research, product descriptions, blog posts, press releases, white papers, guides, promotional copy and other content as required
- To produce captivating promotional copy for offers and competitions
- To contribute to the development of campaign strategy documentation incorporating tactical ideas
Characteristics you should have
- Creative thinker with excellent research skills.
- Excellent communications skills, solid knowledge of English grammar and the ability to present ideas in a clear and concise way in writing.
- Analytical with the ability to interpret information, news, data and research quickly and distil the most important/relevant information.
- Proactive and highly organised.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Have basic IT skill
- Understanding of Printing terminology, current media, and technology trends.
- Be willing to learn everyday.
- Work with little to no supervision working on a number of projects job atany one time independently.
- Passionate about producing top quality written material
Content must be:
- Between 500 words – 700 words in writing,
- Not exceed A4 size for Photos or Image,
- A4 for infographics
- 30 seconds for Audio & Video.
- Not exceed 10 questions for interview type research.
Whjob atyou will get
- All content providers will receive
- Stipend of #1,500 (One Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) per content.
- Credit on all platforms for content produced.
- Publication across the Print Anything Social Networks.
- Choose your work hours
- Work from anywhere
- Opportunity to work on dedicated project.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Download and fill Application Form
Attach an Identification document (International passport, or driver’s license) send this document, and attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org