We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Corporate Communications Intern
In this role, you will be expected to work with your direct line manager and other members of staff in order to create and deploy corporate communications campaigns as well as successfully manage all of Bantu’s PR and Branding optimization schemes. You must also be ready to provide hand-on support during any scheduled/ad-hoc events being hosted in Bantu and perform other tasks including:
- Using all forms of media and communication channels to build, maintain and manage the reputation of Bantu
- Collaborating with image makers, designers, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant online and offline content (blog articles, newsletters, Instagram, twitter & Facebook posts) thJob Vacancy at meets the needs of our audience.
- Constantly updating our social media platforms(Instagram, twitter, Facebook, etc.) with creative content and post daily activities as they happen in real time on the relevant social media platform
- Creating new social media platforms and building ideas and content for all existing and newly created platforms
- Developing and implementing strategies inclusive of the content needed to drive up leads, subscribers, awareness, and positively impact other important metrics online
- Writing online press-releases and update blog with new and relevant content to help grow our subscriber base
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the vacancy you are applying for in the subject line.
- Interviews will take place within the next 5 working days and only candidates thJob Vacancy atpass first stage screening will be invited to come in.
- The successful applicant will be expected to start work in the 1st week of October after reference & guarantor checks have been completed.