We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Controller
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsibility for forecasting, controlling and monitoring project budgets
- Prepare cost estimates for offshore construction and installation projects or services to aid management in bidding on or determining price of projects or services
- Monitoring total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Maintaining cost breakdown structures
- Distribute the project charge codes and making sure all the costs are booked to the correct budget
- Perform project costing related reporting to the team and management’s review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
- Prepare variation reporting for any change in budget with detail explanation and backup
- Monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes
- Provide cost control and planning advice to the internal PMT team as and when required.
- Work closely with Contract Lead to evaluate the cost impact on any Change Order
- Monitor the PMT, engineering, construction labours man-hours compared to bid budget
- Understand the execution plan and dial in any deviation from bid basis into the budget and obtain budget approval from project manager and management
- Involve in risk assessment and populate the contingency budget
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online