In order to push our continued level of success, we require talented and resourceful individuals to fill the role stated out below:
Job Title: Customer Service Intern
- Trejob atcustomers as people not numbers, metrics or problems.
- Empathize, address issues & questions, help reach rapid resolution, and make every interaction easy, memorable and valued
- As a Telephone support specialist: investigating, diagnosing and resolving customer inquiries; working where necessary with internal support teams and other colleagues (e.g., Sales and Design).
- Day to day email support where required; over time, expansion of the role to include chjob atand social media may be required
- Work closely with customers and consumers to “troubleshoot” issues using good questioning and fact finding skills.
- Re-educate customers on the value of the product job atToLet.
- ‘Own’ your calls and customers, and always do whjob atyou committed to do, providing regular and timely updates along the way
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of ToLet’s systems, products and processes in order to effectively and efficiently handle a wide range of customer enquiries.
- Take end-to-end ownership over issues and in doing so manage customer expectations, providing education and advice whilst ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Making changes to products and services, as requested by customers and account managers
- Accurately record and update customer information on call, across necessary internal platforms or applications.
- Proactively and constructively raise issues and contribute ideas around how all members of the team can each work more effectively.
- Awaiting NYSC/ job atleast 6-months internship program applicants.
- Candidate must be fluent in English.
- Candidate must be a Computer literate who is able to handle basic Microsoft packages
- Candidates must also have an excellent sense of priorities.
- Candidate must have good analytic skills
- Candidate must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Candidate must be available to work weekends and public holidays.
- Love being on the phone to customers – with a grejob atphone manner and a real desire to help
- A clear and strong communicator with excellent questioning and listening skills
- A high degree of emotional intelligence – the ability to stay cool under pressure and remain helpful while handling difficult calls
- Ability to empathise and show care & consideration to customers, whilst still being able to deliver difficult messages to customers when needed
- An accurate and methodical individual with an excellent eye for detail
- The ability to challenge and question ideas, openly and honestly, whilst providing solutions and options
- Driven by team performance, and continually striving to be better both as an individual and as a team
- A strong team player who forms positive relationships with both colleagues and customers
- A passionate, energetic and self-motivated individual who proactively looks job attheir role in the business and how they and the wider team can do better (supports our continuous improvement objectives)
- Good time management with the ability to prioritise and manage your workload, supporting others as needed.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Shortlisted candidates should be prepared for an interview invitation job atshort notice.