We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Data Assistant
Location: Dutse, Jigawa State
- Collection and Organization of Data.
- Implementation of Information Management and Reporting Tools Job Vacancy atthe LGAs level.
- Represent ACF externally in relevant local forums and technical working groups where necessary.
- Minimum of OND in Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or Other relevant qualifications
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Professional, motivated, open, creative, mature, responsible, flexible and culturally sensitive.
- Minimum two years’ experience working with donor funded programming.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office programming (Access, Outlook, Excel, Power Point, and Word).
- Knowledge and experience in using database specific software.
- Excellent communication, writing and analytical skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience designing and leading capacity building and training for LGA team.
- Commitment to ACF mission, values and policy.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Fluent in Hausa
- Previous experience in M&E
- IT troubleshooting capabilities
- Previous experience with NGOs or INGOs
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit their application by email to: email@example.com To be considered, applications must include a CV and letter of interest, and indicate the full position title and location in the email subject line, or on the application envelope.
- Also note thJob Vacancy atapplications will be processed on FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis and any application received without these specifications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.