Job Title: Diesel Manager
- The Diesel Manager shall be responsible for Project Diesel Supply and Management in the Organization.
- Ensure network power performances reports are generated and delivered on time.
- Liaise with central regional managers to optimise operations performance through reducing diesel consumption and enhancing controls to reduce theft.
- Communicate with the FMEs to make sure daily required data for diesel consumption from FMEs are collected on a weekly basis.
- Analysis and release monthly reports covering diesel consumption, diesel theft, sites topology, efficiency of installed power solutions aimed to reduce diesel consumption.
- Possess relevant experiences in Network power support such as AC power, DC power, Hybrid power system and solar.
- Planning of ground logistics for our FSEs to help meet up with client’s service level agreement (SLA).
- SAM2 Online and Field support for the integrated site management (ISMs) field maintenance engineers.
- Monitor the issues escalation and resolution process for outstanding network performance issues.
- Preparing of daily, weekly and monthly report on fuel levels, Hybrid and PHCN maintenance using Ms-excel work sheet.
- Monitoring alarms and site failures on INALA (SAM2).
- Timely call out field support engineers(FSEs)
- Ensure the opening, tracking, closing analysis of trouble tickets.
- Validation of integrated site management (ISMs) HYBRID and PHCN report.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant course
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in related field
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly make the subject of the mail the job title