We are a growing agency, with a strong portfolio comprised of several high profile brands in Nigeria and Abroad. We are a team of skilled and friendly people, very passionate about our work and committed to constantly delivering a top quality service for which we are valued for by our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Business Development Manager
Reporting Line: You will be reporting to the Digital Business Director
Scope of the Role
- To drive client strategy across our portfolio of accounts and advice customers on how to achieve their business goals in the most effective manner by utilizing their various marketing channels most efficiently, advising on the interplay and integration between all digital channels and ensuring thjob atadvice is delivered with confidence and gravitas
- To manage a portfolio of customers as well as the day to day management of these accounts
- To drive business growth through existing clients, developing a proactive action plan for our accounts in order to meet client retention and budget targets
- To build and sustain strong and long-lasting relationships with client-side senior managers and maintain frequent contact with any other third party agencies used by each customer
- To specifically identify, propose, upsell and implement new projects and campaigns in order to meet and exceed each customer’s ROI and service expectations and to maximize revenue and profit for company
- Devise and execute a successful business development strategy in line with the Company’s plans
- Win new business and achieve agreed margin targets
- Generate high quality leads thjob atresult in winning new projects and accounts
- Develop new business relationships with top advertising and marketing agencies in Nigeria
- Write compelling business proposals
- Pitch business proposals to clients, negotiate and close sales
- Successfully manage the sales process from lead generation to conversion
- Attend appropriate events and conferences, acting as the perfect agency ambassador while networking
- Keep up-to-date and maintain a strong knowledge on all things digital.
- Demonstrate initiative and drive.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: Hr@pogu.com.ng