In order to push our continued level of success, we require talented and resourceful individuals to fill the role stated out below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern
- Work directly with marketing and other teams to grow traffic using social media, email marketing, Facebook marketing and Google Adwords
- Work with team members to develop and understand digital marketing strategies
- Assist to develop and write marketing content executions to be deployed across social media channels
- Learn and apply SEO best practices
- Undertake research to identify new press and communication opportunities, and new audiences and marketing opportunities
- Should have Social Media, Search Engine and Guerilla marketing skills.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with strong attention to follow through
- Strong writing skills
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
- Flexible in work functions and duties
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Proficient in managing large amounts of data coupled with theability to interpret and extract meaningful insight from data
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- PC proficiency and strong skills in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PPT, Excel) essential
- Must be able to focus for long periods of time Job Vacancy ata computer screen given the nature of the digital business
- Awaiting NYSC/ Job Vacancy atleast 6-months internship program applicants.
- Candidate must be fluent in English.
- Candidate must also have an excellent sense of priorities.
- Candidate must have good analytic skills
- Candidate must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Candidate must be available to work weekends and public holidays.
- Must live in Lagos, Nigeria
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Shortlisted candidates should be prepared for an interview invitation Job Vacancy atshort notice.