Job Title: Director / Head, Public Sector Sales
Specific responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Advising the Board on the Company’s potential long and short term growth strategies for the targeted market – Public Sector.
- Continuously seeking market opportunities, conditions and associated business developments.
- Advising on strategic direction and partnering with the Company’s management for the overall operations of various units to achieve the Organization’s business plans.
- Creating, implementing and executing Sales Plan for the Target Segment.
- Participating in motivating teams to achieve set targets and advising the Board on same.
- Assisting in embedding a professional approach to business processes and activities.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Social Sciences or any other relevant field (But equivalent qualifications and relevant experience can override this)
- Relevant post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to handle the pressures of working in a dynamic and result oriented environment.
- Minimum of 20 years significant hands-on marketing and/or commercial experience, preferably from the Civil Service (Federal or State Public Sector), or FMCG Industry, ten (10) of which must have been spent in a senior management role.
- Experience in Federal / State Civil Service, up to the level of Director, may be an added advantage.
- Experience in FMCG marketing, sales or technical planning / operations.
- People management experience, including proven ability to identify and develop talents.
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document) with contact telephone numbers, current work location, Work Location / State preference, email address and scanned passport-size photograph quoting the corresponding reference number as the subject to: email@example.com
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.