Job Title: Director, Marketing, Exhibitions and Events
- The successful candidate shall be responsible for the development of strategies for successful exhibitions and events of the organisation.
- He/She shall develop and implement good strategy for sponsorships and media partnerships to ensure excellent outcomes for the exhibitions and events.
- He/She will be expected to ensure market expansion for the exhibition with a view to breaking new grounds for participation and sponsorships.
- He/She offering insightful input in to the strategic plans of the association.
- Candidate must have a personalty that fits the role: Personable, Outgoing and Excellent Networking skills.
- Good understanding of the Domestic, Specialised and International Exhibitions space.
- Good media relations and partnership development skills.
- Good knowledge of digital marketing including the use of social media to drive the marketing of exhibitions.
- Good Entrepreneurial Disposition
- Good University Degree.
- Possession of a Master’s Degree is an added advantage computer literacy and good understanding of digital marketing.
- Good team player.
- Good selling and negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Must not be above 45 years old
- Ability to work with high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines.
- Candidates must possess minimum of 10 years post-qualification experience in managing Exhibitions and High profile Business events.
- Our preferred candidate should have held Marketing position at senior management level in reputable organisations in the last five years.
- Our preferred candidate must demonstrate experience of working in a commercially focussed environment.
- Our preferred candidate must demonstrate good leadership qualities.
The association is offering a competitive package which includes on-going career development.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2017
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org