Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below in the University:
Job Title: Director of Academic Planning
Department: Academic Planning
- Candidates must have a good first degree from a recognized University in any of the following field: Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Educational Management with bias in Mathematics/Statistics/Economics, with Fifteen (15) years cognate post graduate experience most of which, preferably must be in Planning Unit of a University.
- In addition, interested candidates must be computer literate and have adequate exposure in key units of the University.
- Evidence of post graduate Master’s/Ph.D. degree would be an added advantage.
ACUNTSS 15, N4,047,463.00 – N5,305,720.00
Application Closing Date
19th October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit 20 Word processed copies of their applications and Curriculum Vitae giving information in the following format:
- Full names with Surname in Capitals
- Post desired and Department
- Date of birth, Town and State of Origin
- Religion and Denomination
- Current Postal Address
- Permanent Home Address (with Telephone No)
- Marital Status
- Names, Number and Ages of Children
- Name and Address of Spouse
- Name and Address of Next of Kin
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic/Professional Qualifications
- Work Experience from Date and Status of First Appointment
- Present employment, status, salary and employer
- List of publications in details (where applicable) I.e. Books, journals, Contributions to Books, Papers presented job at National/International Conferences, Proceedings, Articles for Publication in Journals, Articles accepted for Publication in Books, Books for Publication, Research Works, Public Lecture presentations.
- Professional Accomplishments, Conferences/Seminars and Workshops attended with dates, Professional Record including Study and Research stays abroad.
- Extra-curricular activities and any other relevant information,
- Names and Addresses of 3 Referees whose reports should be sealed and submitted along with the application. Two of the referees must be authorities in the candidate’s area of specialization.
All applications should be addressed to:
Ajayi Crowther University,
- The post applied for and Department are to be indicated job atthe top-left corner of the sealed envelope containing the application
- In all instances, verifiable professional, academic, moral and spiritual references are prerequisites.
- Successful applicants must be willing to reside In Oyo.