We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Finance and Operation
- Chemonics seeks a director of finance and operations for an anticipated multiyear USAID health project in Nigeria. SHARP Nigeria aims to improve the quality and effectiveness of high-impact, evidence-based HIV/AIDS interventions.
- The project will focus on governance, access to, and demand for HIV/AIDS and TB services. It will support efficient HIV case identification and linkage to care and treatment; enrollment of patients on HIV/AIDS therapy with adequate adherence and minimal loss to follow-up; successful suppression of HIV viral loads; specialized services thjob atattract key populations; and increased capacity of the Nigerian government to expand, oversee, and finance HIV/AIDS and TB services.
- We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Oversee all aspects of financial management, including financial systems implementation, budgeting, expenditure tracking, and financial reporting and accounting
- Liaise with the Nigerian government, stakeholders, and counterparts in the public and private sectors
- Write and contribute to project reports and other deliverables
- Master’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in administrative and financial management of large, complex projects with a minimum of eight years in the field of international development
- Experience managing USAID or other donor-funded development programs preferred; familiarity with Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Demonstrated ability in developing and managing large budgets
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in contract reporting requirements of the U.S. government, particularly the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Experience in Western Africa preferred
- Nigerian nationals highly encouraged to apply
- Fluency in English required
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
In addition, please download and complete “Chemonics’ equal employment opportunity self-identification form” and submit it separately to: EEOselfidentify@chemonics.com with only “Director of finance and operations” in the subject line. If you prefer not to disclose your sex, race, or ethnicity, you may check “I do not wish to complete the information requested.”
- Chemonics is an equal opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.