We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Document Controller/Executive Assistant
- For this dynamic role you must be able to – Support the team members and Partners in the preparation of reports and setup of meetings.
- Maintain an organized and up-to-date document management system, to allow easy access and retrieval of any document Job Vacancy atanytime.
- Maintain updated document archives and ensure their safety and confidentiality
- Produce accurate, concise and well thought out and researched documents,
- Schedule meetings and assist with general office management.
- Prepare payment certificate, memos, correspondence etc
- Receives and distributes incoming mail; review and evaluate mail to identify those items requiring priority attention.
- Control/ manages/organizing/safekeeping and updates files on important corporate documents such as Contract Documents, Contract Drawings, Bill of Quantities, Minutes of Meeting, Request for Approval, General Incoming and Outgoing Correspondence and other important documents, etc.
- Ensure adherence to ISO 9001:2008 quality management system.
- Strong organisational and word processing skills with Job Vacancy atleast 40 wpm typing speed.
- Previous experience in a similar role and proficiency using MS Word,Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
Application Closing Date
15th October 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject heading.