We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
The incumbent’s duties includes buthe are not limited to:
- Transport of authorized personnel to/from airports, meetings, appointment and other official duties.
- Transport authorized personnel on business travel to/from locations throughout Nigeria.
- Offer logistic support to staff before, during and after meetings.
- Delivery and collection of official mails, documents and others items.
- Responsible for day-to-day maintenance of vehicles, checking oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres and other normal basic checks on official vehicles to ascretain their motorable and road-worthy conditions.
- Perform minor repairs and arrange other repairs.
- Ensure thJob Vacancy atthe vehicles are kept clean Job Vacancy atall times and in ready conditions.
- Log all trips, daily mileage, fuel consumption, changing of oil, lubrications e.t.c
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management or any other person acting as management.
- Secondary level education or equivalent training.
- At least 5 years driving experience, defensive driving skills being an advantage.
- Possess a valid National driving licence.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently.
- Work knowledge of Lagos city and its environment.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s to: email@example.com