Job Title: E-commerce Business Executive
- Plan and implement marketing activity tools
- Vast knowledge of various online technologies
- Analyse data and track customer trends.
- Have experience using social media platforms for marketing.
- Understand the importance of social media and how to implement campaigns.
- Have an understanding of all digital marketing channels and excel in one or two. (CRM, Email, Social, Affiliates, PPC, SEO & PR)
- Certificate in digital marketing
- Previous experience in a similar e-Commerce marketing role.
- Have excellent organisation skills – being able to work to tight deadlines.
- Be a people person and be able to work to own initiative.
- You are an experienced marketer with excellent commercial knowledge of marketing and social media, ideally gained within an e-Commerce, retail or related environment.
- You will have an intuitive approach and a passion for the industry.
- You will possess impressive attention to detail and focus on quality.
- A proactive and enthusiastic team player, you will have the ability and confidence to communicate Job Vacancy atall levels
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Candidate should clearly state the position they are applying for as subject of the email e.g. E-Commerce Business Executive.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.