The company has become one of the foremost building construction companies in Nigeria with presence across the geopolitical zones of the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
- Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all electrical related works Job Vacancy atsite.
- Estimates, prepares and assigns the resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all electrical and related works prior to execution.
- Plans and analyses all possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options to the Project Manager for approval prior to execution Job Vacancy atsite.
- Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution of any jobs.
- Manages directly and provide engineering and technical supports to all the electrical work groups Job Vacancy atsite.
- Plans the execution of all electrical related works and coordinates the works to mechanical and civil groups.
- Coordinates with Client / Consultant’s representatives for any site instructions and inspection of works.
- Assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on daily basis for all electrical groups Job Vacancy atsite.
- Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required.
- Supports the Project Manager in accomplishing all the goals and targets for the electrical groups Job Vacancy atsite.
- Ensures thJob Vacancy atall the works done are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable standards whether local, national or international standards.
- Ensures thJob Vacancy atall site works are done according to all applicable quality standards.
- Directly responsible for the safety of all electrical groups’ personnel of the project by ensuring thJob Vacancy atthe project execution will be done according to all applicable health, safety, sanitary and environmental standards.
- Minimum of 2nd Class upper Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Membership of relevant professional body (COREN, NSE)
- Minimum of 10 years construction industry experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio)
- Advanced IT skills including extensive knowledge of Microsoft Project, Primavera.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send soft copy of their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title as subject of their email.